Any questions, suggestions or comments are welcome and will be answered as quickly as possible.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (M-F)
cjwipt3c30kcm0opji9795tp6 40661149 2317585354924015 385755992383553536 o
What is MICHELIN Passion Experience?
Going beyond the limits of excellence.
MICHELIN Passion Experience is an once-in-a-lifetime full immersion into the Michelin world of passion for motorsport, and mobility while discovering Michelin’s passion for travel and gastronomy.
Guests will have the exclusive privilege to drive and experience a range of unique custom and racing vehicles, while enjoying the spirit of Michelin mobility, innovation and MICHELIN Starred gastronomy.
Location: Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia
Circuit Details & Records
- Opening date: 7, March 1999
- Architect: Hermann Tilke (Germany)
- FIA Grade / Major Events: FIA Grade 1 / FIA Formula 1 Malaysian GP and FIM MotoGP Malaysian GP
- Track Length / Turns: 5.543 Km (3.445 mi) / 15
- Surface: Tarmac
- Longest Straight: 927.5 meters
- Lap Records: Formula 1 - S. Vettel / Ferrari, 1:34.080 (2017); MotoGP - J. Lorenzo / Yamaha, 2:00.606 (2015)
Cars & Driving Activities
cjwkde1wn06kg0iqn94op0qe4 spp 1489
Race of Passion
Participants will experience what it's like to be a Formula Driver with controlled laps around the Sepang F1 Track.
- Car Make: Formula 4
- Engine: Mercedes 8 cylinder Petrol Twin Turbo Intercooled 4.0L
- Engine Size: 3982 cc
- Transmission: 7 speed Sports Automatic Dual Clutch
- Power / Torque: 384kW @ 6250rpm / 650Nm @ 1750-4750rpm
- 0 - 100 Km/h: 3.8 Secs
- Max Speed: 310 Km/h
- Tyres: MICHELIN Racing Slick - Front: 20/54-R13, Rear: 22/54-R13
1 bmw x3 inspire hightlight desktop 03 jpg asset 1550231304012
Participants will compare tyre performance and learn the role that tyres play in braking and handling.
- Car Make: BMW X3
- Engine: 2.0 liter TwinPower Turbo inline 4-cylinder
- Engine Size: 1998 cc
- Transmission: 8-speed STEPTRONIC Automatic transmission with Sport and Manual shift modes
- Power / Torque: 185kW / 350Nm
- 0 - 100 Km/h: 6 sec
- Max Speed: 210 Km/h
Participants will have to complete a course, with several "exercise stations" to test their skills in off-road and 4WD.
- Car Make: Ford Ranger
- Engine: 2.3L Ti-VCT I-4
- Transmission: Electronic 10-speed automatic
- Tyres: BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 - 285/70-R17
2 TCR cars driven by professional drivers will bring participants for a hotlap session at the end of the day to experience the thrill of the g forces around Sepang's long bends.
- Car Make: Seat Leon TCR
- Engine: GM LS3 V8
- Engine Size: 6200 cc
- Transmission: Front wheel drive
- Power / Torque: 350 bhp @ 6200rpm / 420Nm @ 2000-5000rpm
- 0 - 100 Km/h: 3.2 Secs
- Max Speed: 270 Km/h
- Tyres: MICHELIN Racing Slick - Front: 30/65-R18, Rear: 30/71-R18